In other happenings, we hired a full time nanny/housekeeper last month and it has been wonderful. Lee's mom has known Ms. Frieda for years and she has become an instant part of our family. Kylie LOVES her. This is really helping out with my work schedule and has been a huge help on the days when I leave early and get home late. It truly is an amazing feeling to come home to a happy baby, no laundry waiting to be washed, all of Lee's shirts hung and pressed, and the floors swept/mopped. I am sure there will be many posts to come on Ms. Frieda!
We are very much looking forward to Easter. Honey ordered Kylie a BEAUTIFUL dress and I have been waiting for it to arrive on our front doorstep. It was supposed to arrive today, but didn't. I am beginning to sweat a little bit, but surely it will be here tomorrow. We are still finalizing Easter plans, but are looking forward to Church services and visits with family.
Here are some 9 month photos of Kylie. The bunny was very fitting this month with the Easter holiday.

3 comments:
I WANT A NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER!!! NO FAIR!!! :)
Can't wait to see Kylie in her Easter pics!
i'm very jeaous of your housekeeper:) and i LOVE the pics of kylie. she's just too cute!
Kylie is so cute. I can't believe she is already the size of the bunny. Looking forward to seeing your Easter pics and her new dress!
Post a Comment