The 1st beach trip of the summer was a great one! We had so much fun and Kylie was a blast. She slept the entire way down and on the way back...that is always a plus! Friday evening after arriving and unloading, my mom and grandmother went to visit the rest of our family that were staying in West Beach for my cousin's wedding. While they were gone, I took my grandfather for supper to Tequila Bay, the local Mexican restaurant in Ft. Morgan. Saturday we spent the day mostly playing with Kylie in her pool. The sun was a little bright for her, but she loved the pool! After playing all morning, we headed for lunch in Gulf Shores at the Original Oyster House and then came back for more pool time before we had to get ready for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful!! I have never been to a beach wedding, and now I know why so many people go that route. It was gorgeous! My cousin, Tori, looked so pretty and we all had a good time! On Sunday, we enjoyed more fun in the sun and a wonderful early supper from Tacky Jacks. Afterwards, Sunday evening the photographer from Fairhope came over to take some pictures of Kylie and some family pics of us. It was the BEST Mother's Day gift EVER. I cannot wait to see how they turned out. Kylie did great and we all really had fun together taking the pictures.








No comments:
Post a Comment