Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall is in the air



Finally fall is drawing near. We are ready at our house. To get in the fall spirit, we attended the Morgan Academy football game on Friday night. It was a lot of fun! Kylie loved running around and getting to see the cheerleaders. We only made it mid-way through the 3rd quarter but had a wonderful time. It was totally different than my high school football games since the school is so smaller. It was a great atmosphere and I am really excited about Kylie going to Morgan later on.

Also since we are ready for Fall and very much looking forward to kick-off this weekend, I thought I would make over the blog for the upcoming season! Also keep scrolling down for several new posts.

1 comment:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Love the blog! All your posts Kylie looks soo cute and of course I loveee her clothes. Maybe baby Oakes can borrow a few???? :)