After we recovering from all of our Thanksgiving meals, we packed up and headed to Mr. Steven's tree farm outside of Selma to pick out this year's Christmas tree. I cannot tell you how much we all enjoy going to pick out a live tree and cutting it down. It really is fun!!! These do not shed and they make the house smell great. This is our 2nd year to visit the tree farm and we plan to do it every year going forward. This year, my Aunt Tina came over to go with us and help trim the tree. We had a good time. The house is still not 100% decorated but slowly and surely I am getting there. On a mission to find the perfect tree
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kea your tree looks fabulous!! I just ordered the same stockings...well Carter got the gingerbread man...from Pottery Barn. I can't wait 'til they come in! Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
Kea your tree looks fabulous!! I just ordered the same stockings...well Carter got the gingerbread man...from Pottery Barn. I can't wait 'til they come in! Hope everyone is doing well!
Post a Comment