
Yep, Baby Calame #2 will be here in September. We are very very excited, but I must admit the thought of having two has still not quite set in. Haha! I went to the Doctor last week and heard the heartbeat. It was much lower than Kylie's, I think her's was in the 150s and Baby #2 was only in the 120s. I told Lee maybe this was a sign for a more laidback newborn =). I was nervous about posting this since I am still so early in, but we couldn't wait any longer. Sorry for the blurry picture, I had to scan this picture in at my office.
Also - it is really hard to tell in this picture, but Kylie's dress has "Big Sister" smocked in blue. It is precious! Better pictures to come.
10 comments:
Awwwwww Yay!!!! Congrats!!!
That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! So very happy for all of you!! The heartbeat sounds like a boy. :)
CALL ME ASAP!
omg yay!! we're in the same boat.. big pregos in the HEAT!!! congrats and what cute cards!
Congratulations! You and Lee will be in the big leagues now! I love Kylie's dress.
How exciting! I always loved having a sibling close in age. The card (and the dress) are precious! Congrats!!
YAY!! So excited for the 3 of you!! Congrats!!
Oh my!! That is great news, Kea!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Mabry wanted me to tell Kylie she is so excited for her!
Congrats....ya'll are braver than us. We are just not quite ready for round 2 yet! That is very exciting and cute cards!
Post a Comment