It is really hard to take Kylie shopping. In fact, whenever we go to a store (i.e. grocery store, Target, Wal-Mart) I have to take plenty of treats and distractions. She just does not want to ride int he buggy for a long period of time. Lately, I have been bribing her with suckers. She LOVES suckers. Well last weekend, we went to stay with Lee's mom in Tuscaloosa so I could get some Easter bunny shopping done and pick up a few other things. We had a good time and it was funny. Our first stop was to Target on Friday night. We are browsing the movie/book section and of course Kylie is pointing to every movie. Honey was sweet to give in and bought her a few movies (which we have already watched over and over). Then it was onto the Easter section...bad mistake. Never ever should I take her in the seasonal section in a store. Haha. She of course wanted all of the eggs and candy. I was also not prepared and did not have a sucker to keep her occupied. Anyway we accomplished what we needed to accomplish and went home. The next day we went to some children's boutiques (which she did pretty good in) and then we went to K-Mart. Can I just say how much I love K-Mart?? I wish we had one close by. I was prepared this time and as soon as we went into the store I found a sucker. So she was good the whole time! She did pick out a Dora hat. I wish I could express how much she loves this little hat!! She hates hats but because it is Dora she wants to wear this one. It is so tacky, it is cute!! Haha.



Oh and as you can tell from the pics we are into "beads". She always wants to wear "beads". Nothing like a ghetto hat and some bling!!!
2 comments:
i love the hat and beads!!! it looks like she was loving them too:)
Your stories remind me so much of Lindsey and Olivia stories! Olivia is always trying to get into something and Lindsey is always trying to brib her with something!
Post a Comment