Monday, March 29, 2010

THE Dress!

Oh how I love Easter!!!!! Easter is such a special and fun holiday. I remember growing up and getting a new Easter dress every year and how much I looked forward to picking out that new special dress. I had Kylie's special dress made this year and it turned out beautiful. We are so blessed to have such wonderful seamstresses in Selma! This was our 1st year getting a French handsewn dress made. I am so glad I bit the bullet and had this done. I went with a light pink Swiss Batiste fabric and ecru French lace. One of my friends convinced me to get pink in case Baby #2 is a boy. If Baby #2 is a boy I will probably be stuck putting them in white or blue going forward. I am so glad I took her advice and went with the pink, it is a beautiful, delicate shade of pink and perfect for Spring. I wish I had a better camera so the pictures would do this justice. I have been dying to put Kylie in it and take some pictures but in an effort to not have to re-iron, we are waiting until Easter weekend.

1 comment:

Ashley Vice said...

Wow...this dress is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see her in it!