Our Selma friends, Morris & Kate, got married 2 weeks ago here in Selma. Sadly, I did not get any pictures but it was beautiful and a lot of fun! I got to see lots of my college friends (Morris & I were at Auburn the same time) as well as hang out with some of our Selma besties. Funny story about Morris and Kate--they journeyed to London for the honeymoon and were stuck for two weeks as there have been no flights out due to the volcano in Iceland. They just got back this past weekend and we are so glad to have them home!
This weekend, Lee and I traveled to Cullman to attend one of his pledge brother's wedding. Cliff and Lindsay got married! Lee's pledge class is super close. They get together all the time and have all remained very close friends. We shared a room with Kyle and Mary Grace while Mark, Sarah Kathryn, Kristen & Clete stayed next door. It was so much fun...well more fun for them since I served as sober driver all weekend, but I did enjoy catching up with everyone and watching the boys do such dumb stuff that you can't help but laugh.

The girls (Kristen, Sarah Kathryn, Me,& Mg)

A few of the boys (Lee, Robert, & Kyle)

Mark and Sarah Kathryn (Aren't they cute, they are getting hitched June 12th)

Another couple tying the knot--Clete and Kristen are getting married the end of September

I thought this was funny. Cliff is a project manager for Brasfield & Gorrie by day and a farmer the rest of the time. His cake was a boot stuck in a cow patty, pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment