Monday, May 24, 2010

Pool Time & Sissy's Name

We have been spending most of our evenings and weekends at the pool. Kylie loves it and I must say that this is the best 20 bucks I have spent in a long time. It works great!!! Kylie is really doing good in the big pool and we have been practicing paddling our arms and kicking our feet. The days that we are not at the pool we have been enjoying the good ol' water hose out in the back yard. Here are a few pics and please notice the pigtails...I think they are so stinkin' cute!!
Filling up the pool
Catching some rays

So excited!
Swimmin' Like a Fish
Playing with the big girls at the pool
Swimming with Mrs. Kaley and Thomas Clay
Daddy came to swim after golf...just a little note- she normally will not keep these sunglasses on but insists on taking them to the pool. I think she saw the big girls with goggles on so now she thinks these are her goggles.

Now for Sissy's name!! We have finally decided and I am ready to monogram! Baby sister's name will be
Margaret Meyer Calame and we will call her Maggie.
We love it and cannot wait to meet this little girl!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan McKenzie said...

Ahhhh!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOve the name!!!!! and Kylie looks like she's such a little fish!
You are going to love having two girls!

Meredith said...

great pics of Kylie in the pool! and i LOVE LOVE baby sisters name. so cute:)