Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Update

Well I went to the Doctor yesterday, we are going weekly now. In some ways it seems like time is flying by and in other days when I look down and still see a big preggo belly, it seems like time is dragging by so slow! Since she does not move very much, I have been able to get a few extra ultrasounds. She is pretty big which makes it hard to see her clearly but according to the Doc everything is perfect. She cuurently weighs 6lb 3oz and if I make it until my due date (Sept 8th), they predict her to be around 8lb 4oz. We have not discussed induction yet, but my guess is if she does not come on her own, then Dr. Dupre will induce sometime the week before Labor Day weekend. He said that after next week I am full term and can really go into labor anytime. I do not feel as though she has really dropped at this point so I am think we still have a ways to go. She is head down and in position but seems pretty comfy. I go back next Tuesday and we will see if I have dialated or effaced any. I am not thinking their has been any progression at this point, but since Kylie was 2 weeks early the Doc says you never know.

No comments: