Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Labor on Labor Day 2010

Yesterday was officially my last scheduled OB appointment -- Yay!! If nothing happens over the weekend, we will head to Montgomery and be admitted to Baptist East late Sunday afternoon. I will stay Sunday night and then begin the induction bright and early Monday morning. Labor on Labor Day!! I am very excited and cannot wait to see Miss Maggie, but of course I would be lying if I did not say I was not scared about the delivery part. I had an easy time last time, but am still very anxious and nervous this go round. Hoping it goes fast and smooth!

I am not driving to Montgomery this week in an effort to get some of my swelling down and rest a bit. I also wanted a little time for Kylie and I to spend together before rocking her world next week with a new baby =). However trying to find stuff for us to do that does not cost a fortune or involve sweating in the heat seems nearly impossible. Ms. Frieda is here helping with the cleaning and getting stuff ready too. I swear, I do not know what I would do without that woman. She is so special to us and helps in soooo many ways!!!! So glad she will be here with us after Maggie is born.

The ultrasound yesterday said Maggie was about 7lbs 14 oz, right where Kylie was when she was born. They may be a little off, but for the most part he said it should be close. I am huge this time around! Notice there have been no belly pictures! Haha- I may put one up over the weekend to bring up the entertainment value of this blog! Haha.

2 comments:

Megan McKenzie said...

We are soooo excited for you Kea. I cant wait to see pictures of sweet Maggie.

xo,
Megan

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting!! Things will go great & I bet just as smoothly as last time. :) Can't wait to see pics of sweet little Maggie!!