Thursday, June 14, 2012

Obsessed

There are a few things that I am currently obsessed with, so much so I figured I would blog about them. And have I mentioned my birthday is right around the corner???! Friends, feel free to hint tell Lee about the following things I am currently obsessed with and really want to own! This La Mer Odyssey wrap watch has been on my mind for a while. Love everything about it: style, color, etc. My next obsession is out of control: Kendra Scott Jewelry!!!! Really, really wanting to start a collection. These are the Allison earrings found on Zappos.com The Jordana bangles in Mother of Pearl -- these top the list! BB Creams - anyone tried these? This Smashbox one sounds amazing. Hobo Wallets! An oldie but a goodie. My mother-in-law gave me my 1st Hobo several years ago, These wallets last forever, I am on my 2nd. The below is the Rachel wallet and I am in love with the vintage leather pattern. Hopefully, I can sport some of these items VERY soon :)

1 comment:

Jana Garner said...

Love it all!! Saw the wrap watches in Tuscaloosa store in a variety of colors. Sooo wanted one - may have to indulge later in the summer.