I must say Halloween is much more fun once you have a baby! This afternoon we took Kylie to the Pumpkin Patch at the Episcopal Church to pick out her very first pumpkin. We had fun picking out pumpkins and taking some pics of Kylie. I will be glad when we can say "smile" and she will know what we are talking about :). Hopefully this weekend we will have a nice carved pumpkin.
So cute! I would have to agree with you on that. It is more fun when you have a little one to dress up. Hopefully, I will be able to join the fun soon too!!!
She is so cute. I can never decide who I think the looks like the most. She is a good mixture of the two of you, I guess. She will be walking and talking before you know it ... and then talking back - a new phase we have entered over here at te Snell household.
3 comments:
So cute! I would have to agree with you on that. It is more fun when you have a little one to dress up. Hopefully, I will be able to join the fun soon too!!!
She is so cute. I can never decide who I think the looks like the most. She is a good mixture of the two of you, I guess. She will be walking and talking before you know it ... and then talking back - a new phase we have entered over here at te Snell household.
How cute is she?!?! Honestly I have a hard time believing that she was ever fussy. With that cute little face...how could she??
Post a Comment