Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to the Big Easy

Well bright and early tomorrow, I am heading back down to New Orleans for a business trip and will not return until Friday morning. I have several properties under construction that I need to check up on and a new potential property we currently have under contract to purchase that I need to go take a look at with our contractor. I have not been back to New Orleans since I had Kylie so I am looking forward to the trip, but I am going to miss Kylie for sure! Lee and Miss Priss will get to spend some quality father/daughter time together while I am away. :)
Here are a few fun pics:
All bundled up for the cold weather

Such a little ham!


1 comment:

Mother said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I THINK SHE GOT THE BEST OF HER MOM AND DAD.
MISS HER VERY MUCH. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER SATURDAY.
HONEY