Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy Bees

I promise I am going to do better at blogging, we have just been so busy the past couple of weeks. I had a fantastic trip to New Orleans. Alot of work and even managed to get in some play. Lee did great with Kylie! Even dressed her in a cute outfit to go to school. Haha, we both crack up at how he dresses her sometimes. Anyway back to the trip, we stayed at the Loewswhich as always was wonderful. I have stayed at this hotel 3 or 4 times and highly recommend it. It is also the home of Cafe Adelaide which is wonderful. If you are familiar with dining in Nola then you know any restaurant that is a Brennan's restaurant (i.e. Commanders Palace) is superb! It was a great night out but I was glad to get home and see Kylie. I just love how she recognizes Lee and I now and grins ear to ear. It is adorable!

Loews Lobby

Nola from my hotel room

When I got home, I was greeted by this:

No comments: