Monday, January 5, 2009

She Did It!

Kylie slept through the night last night! I am hoping it is not a fluke and that her New Year's resolution was to let us sleep at night. We started back daycare today and I am hoping that will not mess things up tonight. She does not like to nap at daycare and I think that has been affecting her sleeping. Anyway, we are hopeful!
Also, I think her ear infections are better. We go for our 6 month check up next week so we will find out then. If they still have not cleared up then we will be making a trip to Montgomery to see an ENT.

In other news, I had a little accident at Wal-Mart yesterday. Lee was at home with Kylie and I was excited about getting out of the house. While I was shopping on the diaper aisle, a big hanging display sign fell on my face. I was reaching up for the diapers and whamm. It hurt like he$$. Anyway, I could not find ANYONE in the entire store to help me. Go figure. I thought I was fine and the pain would go away soon, it hurts so bad when you get hit in the nose. Well I put my hand on my face and blood was everywhere. I am looking around for someone to help me and NO ONE. Now I know why I am so partial to Target. :). Anyway, so I grab my purse and rush out of the store. I call Lee and he is already getting ready to go to the emergency room. I get home and we examine and clean my face up and discover that the sign just cut my nose pretty good. I am sore today but do not have any visible bruises and my cut is not TOO visible and did not look like it needed stitches. I am laughing as I type this...it was not funny at the time but it is now.

2 comments:

Mother said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD. YOU KNOW WHY YOU COULDN'T FIND ANYBODY; THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SCREAM LAWSUIT.
HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER. MAYBE IT'S WORTH THE TIME TO JUST DRIVE TO T-TOWN AND GO TO TARGET.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FULL NIGHTS SLEEP. LET ME KNOW HOW SHE DOES TONIGHT.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
HONEY

Mandy said...

CONGRATS!! But the big questions is, did the two of you sleep all night? I remember the first time Halle slept through the night, I kept waking up to go check on her. Good luck tonight.