Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out with the Old, in with the New

Well we had to make some changes this week. For starters, Kylie had to get a new tub. The seat thing we had was a little too confining and she loves bath time so for 10 bucks this was a great purchase. She spent 30 minutes playing in the new tub last night and it is precious!





In other changes, I have now ditched my Chicco infant seat and we installed the Britax this weekend. She really likes sitting in it so much better. Kylie weighs around 19 pounds so lugging that infant carrier around was horrible. We snapped a quick pic as we were getting ready to head to school this morning. She was still half asleep when I took these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the new pictures-- she looks so tiny in her Britax!!

Mother said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. THANKS FOR THE ONES YOU MAILED ME. I LOVE THE DUCK NOW KYLIE AND I CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME DURING BATHTIME. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL THIS WEEKEND AT VICA'S PARTY. THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY AND GIFT CARD.
LOVE YA
HONEY