Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Birthday Bash!

We had Kylie's birthday party Friday night and it was a lot of fun! We had a little watermelon themed bday in our backyard and I think everything turned out great. The food was good, the kids had fun, and there were no major meltdowns. Here are some pics from the party. 12 month post to come!
The invite was designed by Mary V - click on Razzle Dazzle Designs under my favorite links, she is amazing with her custom invitations!



4 comments:

Morgan said...

everything looks fabulous and her cakes are gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday Kylie!!

Anonymous said...

So cute...Happy Birthday Kylie! Love the cake and cookies too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kea! We had a blast hanging out with ya'll this weekend! I just wanted to leave you a note telling you how precious the cakes and cookies were!! Kylie is so cute! Let's try to get together again soon!
~Lindsay

Susan and Corey said...

I love the cake & the cookies too..nice touch.