Her personality is starting to shine. She really goes from one extreme to the next. One minute she is dying to go outside and play ball or ride on the lawnmower and the next she is strolling her baby or giving her baby a bottle. She is really trying to communicate more even though her favorite words are still dog and ball. Haha. She also likes to shake her head "no" alot even when she usually means "yes". We are trying to work on this. One of my big pet peeves is children that always say "no"...I can not stand that!!! I am sure she will start the "no" thing now that I have posted, haha. Hope not!
Lee and I are enjoying every minute. She is so cute and funny. Honey and I tried to start out Christmas shopping on Sunday and Kylie went with us. She was a complete handful. All over the place. I will be doing all of our Christmas shopping online this year. It is much different than last year when I could tote her around in the infant carrier. Now she is trying to climb out of the buggy or run down an aisle! Haha. Here are a few pics from this weekend. As you can see she loves being outside, balls and dogs!






2 comments:
YOU LEFT OUT THE PART ABOUT HER "KEEN EYE SIGHT" AT SPOTTING A STUFF DASCHUND DOG NEAR THE CELLING OF THE NAME DROPPER AND THINKING IT WAS REALY JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. CARRIED IT THE REST OF THE DAY. YES, I AGREE EITHER ON- LINE SHOPPING OR BETTER YET LET DADDY EXPERIENCE THE WONDER OF SHOPPING WITH OUR ANGEL. ALSO SHE LEARNED TO "WINK" FROM PAPAW THIS WEEKEND AND DRINK FROM A STRAW.
WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND.
LOVE HER SO MUCH,
HONEY
Post a Comment