Weekend before last, Lee and I ventured to Tuscaloosa to spend the weekend with friends and go to the Bama vs. Arkansas game. We had so much fun! We stayed close to campus with Mark and Sara Kathryn and had so much fun seeing old friends. It rained pretty much all day on Saturday on and off which made the Quad a huge a mud pit, but despite the nasty weather a good time was had by all. We are really enjoying being able to go to more games this year. Kylie of course had a blast at Honey and Paw-Paw's house in Tuscaloosa while we were at the game. We are taking her to Homecoming next week which should be a blast!
Our tailgate spot on the Quad during the rain

Before the game

The boys getting ready to head to the stadium

Bryant Denny Stadium (and yes, for the millionth time I do know that I went to Auburn BUT I will admit their stadium is really pretty to me - brings back lots of childhood memories since I went to almost every single Bama home game before going to school at Auburn)

The girls decided to watch the game at the Gallettes

Catching up with friends at Innisfree Friday night

Me, Ashley & Sara Kathryn at Innisfree
No comments:
Post a Comment