One thing I love about this time of year is all of our family holiday traditions. Every year my grandmother comes to my house to help me do some holiday baking for Lee's bank and our neighbors and friends. She came over last Saturday and we exceeded our baking record!!! We made over
300 pieces of candy and cookies. It was a long but fun day. Here are a few pictures of some of the goodies we made.




Now for a few pictures of Miss Priss...
Watching Nemo -- we watch Nemo at least 3 times a day. She loves that little fish.

Showing off her reindeer antlers that she got at her school Christmas party


3 comments:
I love her outfit!
She just gets cutier by the day! I can't wait to get the present in the mail. Its basically what I have to look forward to each day is to see what's in the mail and if the UPS truck is going to make a stop. :)
I love my christmas card! She's so precious. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment