Thursday, March 11, 2010

20 Months

Kylie bug turned 20 months old on March 7th...HARD.TO.BELIEVE. She is such a little girl now. She is really starting to talk and put words together. Sometimes we can understand her clear as day and others it takes us a little bit to catch on to what she is saying. She is still getting a bottle at night (hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?) She is still a pretty good sleeper, sleeping from 8 pm-7:30 am. She loves to give kisses and still loves the dogs. She will cry when both dogs are outside and beg for "da" and "poor" to be let in. She is extremely into Dora these days. She wants Dora to be on the TV at all times! She has gone potty in the potty a few times, and will clearly tell you when she has gone but no real effort on the potty training part, I do think it will come pretty quickly for her. She is just so much fun these days and we are soaking up every minute until the new baby gets here.

Update on pregnancy #2...I am now almost 14 weeks. I had a Dr.'s appointment on Monday and everything looked good. Heartbeat was around 160 bpm, this is about the same as Kylie's. I will not find out the sex until much later than I did with Kylie. With Kylie, we knew at 16 weeks, this time it will be 21 weeks (sometime in early May) before find out. I am thinking girl and Lee says he has no clue. I really feel that it is a girl though. Some of are friends have actually set a few wagers so we shall see. We are really ready to find out!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Sounds like Kylie is a lot of fun right now! I can't wait to find out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl:)

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going so well!! I say GIRL! :)

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

I have been waiting for an update! My guess is that your having a girl too!