Wednesday, April 7, 2010

21 Months


Miss Priss is 21 months today. I cannot believe she will be 2 in 90 days. She is so much fun and is definitely keeping us on our toes.
Here are a few things happening at 21 months:
-Our most favorite place is outside
-She is starting to put words together "Hey Porter" "Hey Da-da" "I do it" and so on
-She still has quite the sensitive tummy, this has been around since she was very little
-She can now say "Love you"
-She has now learned to give kisses with her mouth closed =)
-She says "Pee-Pee" and "Poo-Poo" but unfortunately this happens after one or the other has already occured
-Loves, loves, loves to read books
-Her other favorite things include bubbles, dogs, swinging, shoes, Dora, going to school
-Not the best eater, prefers junk over anything healthy (I am working on this...this is part of the tummy issues as well)
-Still loves the Paci (not sure when I will be ready to take on that battle)
-Always rubs her hair when she is sleepy
-She is a pretty good sleeper (our only hiccups are when we have company or get really over stimulated, but for the most part she is a good sleeper)
-She loves to dance and listen to music

Happy 21 months sweet girl!

1 comment:

Mother said...

YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!! SHE CAN SAY
"PLEASE HONEY"
LOVE YA.