Honey and Paw-Paw took us to the beach Father's Day weekend. It was so nice!!! I did not see any oil and did not even smell anything. The beach was beautiful. They still had red flags up so we could not get in the water, other than that everything was perfect. I really hope the hope the oil situation gets under control soon! Amanda, Jerry and the cousins were down as well and we all had a great time together. Kylie is quite fond of her cousins. Lee and I drove down late Thursday night. Friday was spent by the pool and we went to the Wharf that night for dinner and ice cream. Saturday, we got up and went down to the beach to play in the sand and then swam at the pool. I did some shopping that afternoon and then we all went to take the kiddos to play and eat at the Crab Trap. Sunday we stopped by the outlets to get Lee some shirts on the way out of town. I so wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks Honey and Paw-Paw for a great trip! My not even 2-year old insisted on riding the ferris wheel, I was scared she would get on it and freak out, but she LOVED it!!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures. We had a wonderful time with the whole family. We will do it again next year when we have Miss Maggie with us.
Love ya ,
Honey
Post a Comment