Back to the Doctor yesterday for a check up on Miss Maggie, I can not believe I am going to the Doc every 2 weeks now. Check up was pretty good except I did get a weight warning. ;) Since this is the last time I will be pregnant I have been taking advantage!! Other than that, the appointment was rather non-eventful. I got my RhoGam shot and we scheduled my next appointment for Wednesday, July 7th (Kylie's birthday!). We will do the 4-d ultrasound at that appointment. Kylie's 4-d pictures were not that great, so we are hoping Maggie's will be better. So far I am still measuring on track and the blood pressure is good. I have been very sore this time around and the Doc says that is due to such a fast labor last time which really stretched all of my insides giving me less support this time around. I am much more anxious this time around. With Kylie everything was scheduled, with Maggie there is a good chance I will go into labor on my own. I don't know why that scares me, but it does. I mean no one wants their water to break in the middle of Winn Dixie, you know what I am saying? =)
Kylie's new room is 95% complete. She has been sleeping in there for 2 weeks and it has been a rather difficult transition. We have had to lay down with her until she falls asleep and she has been waking up at night. She has only got out of the bed once and she did that when we were trying to let her just "cry it out". Hoping she will adjust soon. She is napping in there great, but I need her to go back to her sleeping schedule. I am tired and it is not very comfortable getting in a twin bed with her, but I refuse to let her in our bed.
Maggie's room is pretty bare. My friend, Sarah (more on her to come), is working on a painting for above the crib and we are getting some drawers refinished for her nursery. It is pretty bare in there, but we are hoping to make some progress since we will be at home on the weekends now pretty much until Maggie's arrival.
Time is flying by and we have lots going on the next few weekends. I have been busy working on Kylie's 2nd Birthday party which is coming up and we just returned from the Beach with Lee's family (beach trip post to come).
No comments:
Post a Comment