Well my baby is TWO today...two, I cannot believe it?? I swear everyone says that one they are newborns time flies, but honestly when Kylie was newborn I never thought I would make it to this point, HAHA. Sorry but those who have actually been through clinically diagnosed colic know what I am talking about. And I must say the old saying that colicky babies make the sweetest children really is true. Don't get me wrong we have our moments, but for the most part we are blessed with such a sweetheart. She will give you hugs, kisses, ask you if you are okay and never wants anyone to be upset. We have really been celbrating her special day and it has been so much fun. This is the 1st time she actually understands that something special has been planned just for her. We had our entire family over last night for a little family celebration and she loved showing everyone her "pretty" decorations and the dining room table with balloons and flowers. She ate it up! We had a great time and it was a special night!
No comments:
Post a Comment