Well I am still here and still very pregnant! I went to the Doc yesterday and it could be tomorrow that Maggie makes her arrival or it could be early September! I am of course hoping that an August birthday is in our future! These late summer pregnancies are for the birds! I cannot believe how much more miserable it is in August :).
Good report yesterday, blood pressure is still really good and she was pretty active yesterday on the monitor. I am 1cm dilated which he said was really good for 36 weeks. Of course I could stay at 1 for the next month, but we are hoping she will progress on her own. I had Kylie 2 weeks early and was not dilated at ALL when I went in. So we shall see. I am still driving back and forth to Montgomery for work and in all honesty...I hope I go into labor while I am at work so I will already be in Montgomery and already have a sitter for Kylie lined up. Just so many unknowns this time due to not being scheduled thus far, last time I was already scheduled so this is new territory.
2 comments:
Thinking about u! Call me when u feel like it
Glad to find your blog! Blessings on the next few weeks, I hope she comes soon!
Post a Comment