Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Maggie Meyer

On a roll today, lots of new posts and pictures!! Today Maggie is ONE month old! Hard to believe. In many ways it seems like Maggie has been part of our family for forever and in a lot of ways it seems as though she was born yesterday. We go to the Doctor on the 12th for her one month check up. I am guessing she is well over 9.5lbs by now. She is really a sweetie and loves to be held. We had to start Nutramigen today due to stomach issues. I almost cried knowing how much $$$ we had to spend on that formula with Kylie, but if it works it will be money well spent. She has some of the same stomach issues that Kylie had as an infant, not near as severe though. It seems as if her little stomach has a hard time digesting the formula which causes her not to poop. She is fussy due to the stomach problems but is not a full blown colicky baby like Kylie. Maggie is pretty easy to soothe which is quite the opposite of Big Sister! Kylie has adjusted wonderfully to the Big Sis role and she is a pretty good help to me. She will bring me diapers, wipes, etc and likes to be the helper. Of course I would be lying if I did not say there have been a few temper tantrums over attention, but overall I think she is doing fantastic!!








1 comment:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

She just looks like a delicate little princess. We MUST plan a weekend for us to come andstay... .please????? It would be so much fun!