Thursday, October 14, 2010

One Month

Mags is one month old! She is doing great. She is staying awake much longer during the day and waking up once at night. She usually goes down about 9 and wakes up around 2 and then again at 6. Not too terrible. She LOVES to be held and Ms. Frieda (and I will admit I am guilty too) happily obliges. I have been hestitant to post this but she also has been doctor diagnosed as colic! I know, can you believe it? After everyone said the 2nd one will not be anything like the 1st...here I am again!! Her colic diagnosis is really just due to the fact the her digestive system is immature and she has a hard time digesting the formula. Maggie is not near as fussy and can be consoled, which we were never able to do with Kylie. We made the switch to Nutramigen last week and although it is not easy on our bank account...it appears to be easy on her stomach and she is doing much better =)
One Month Stats:
Weight: 10lbs 4ozs
Height: 22 inches
One Month Pics:


Just a little comparison...
Kylie @ One Month
Stats:
Weight: 9lbs 3ozs
Height 22 inches

No comments: