Monday, July 23, 2012

Everything's Bigger in Texas

This weekend I am headed here:
I am so excited. My aunt and uncle live in San Antonio and this weekend I am taking a quick trip to go visit. I had a free flight voucher from Delta that was about to expire so I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to visit. I have been to San Antonio but it was 8 years ago so I am looking forward to going back! This place will be calling my name for lunch on Saturday:
I love the Riverwalk there! Can't wait for Tex Mex and an aunthentic margarita on Saturday! In other traveling news, I am also thrilled that Lee and I are heading here on Labor Day weekend:
Our main reason for going???? The Alabama vs Michigan game which will be in Cowboy Stadium!
Can.not.wait! We are staying the weekend in downtown Dallas with friends. Should be a blast. To celebrate, I asked Lee for (happy birthday to me) this new game day scarf!

No comments: