Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Goodness, I am behind. Story of my life. I guess I will pick up with Father's Day. On Father's Day this year, we headed to Ellis Island in Camden, AL to spend the day with my grandparents. My grandfather's birthday always falls on Father's Day weekend so it is a great time for us all to get together. My family has always been really big on fishing. I have gone fishing my whole life. I still enjoy it to this day, but never get to go. My grandparents and Lee have really taught the girls how to fish. Kylie loves it.
(the fishing camp in Camden)
This was perfect for Father's Day for Lee. Lee, being a father to 2 girls, always seems to have an extra smile on his face when he see the girls enjoying the outdoors!
(our favorite pose these days...silly faces)

No comments: