Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Over Booked!

This weekend was quite busy! We had so many things happening, all of which we needed and wanted to go to! Lee's cousin, Abby, got married this past weekend in Atlanta. Congrats Abby and Jeb! I am so sorry we were not able to make it.

We were unable to attend because we were hosting a 50th wedding anniversary party for my grandparents (MomaBrown and PapaFred, which was a lot of fun! On Sunday, I was co-hosting a bridal shower for Julie Bryan in Birmingham. Given all of the traveling and back and forth, I was unable to attend Julie's shower due to extreme swelling. I was really bummed about not being there for Jules! Especially since it will be a miracle if I make it to her wedding next month...she is getting married a a week past my due date.

The 50th wedding anniversary party was a blast. We got to hear so many fun stories about my grandparents and about my dad and uncle. It was hilarious! We had the party at my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Debi's house around their pool. It was hot which I am sure is why I swelled so much. After the party we all took a dip in their pool which provided much relief!!!! Some of MomaBrown and PapaFred's friends from Montgomery made a scrapbook of old photos and trips they had taken together. It was great!

1 comment:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

You did great job on the party! It looked like a lot of fun. Their pool looks so inviting!