Thursday, July 10, 2008
1st Night at Home
Well last night was eventful! We could not get Kylie to sleep so Lee and I decided to take shifts. I stayed up with her until about 3 and Lee took over from 3 to 6am! Let's just say we are very tired today! Other than being a little fussy right now due to my milk not really coming in so far, Kylie is doing great. We go to the pediatrician tomorrow morning at 10 for her 1st checkup. Today we have mainly been playing with Kylie and trying to figure out when she needs/wants something. We are hoping we will be able to at least get a few hours of sleep tonight. She is so cute! She is very alert and loves to look around. I am working on taking more pictures now that we are home and hope to post some good ones this weekend. I think my mom (Wen-Wen) and Lee's mom (Honey)may come over to help this weekend which will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHE IS PERFECT !!!!! I THINK SHE HAD GOTTEN MORE BEAUTIFUL EACH DAY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER THIS WEEKEND.
LOVE TO ALL,
HONEY
Post a Comment