It was back to the pediatrician this morning for Miss Kylie. She got a great report! She is now back up to her birth weight (7lbs 15oz)and all signs of the jaundice appear to be gone. She does not have to go back to the doctor until her 1 month birthday! I am very excited about that given that she is still bruised from all of the pricking and IV's from the weekend! Hopefully she will heal quickly.
We are now on a pretty decent schedule which has me getting up to feed her only once in the middle of the night! yay! Lee has been a big help, he takes the early morning feed so I can sleep a little bit. That is huge!
Tomorrow we will take our first road trip (sort of). The house is schedule to be cleaned tomorrow so Kylie and I are loading up and heading to Demop for the day. I will get to see Dolly (she has been staying with my parents). I can't wait to see what Dolly's reaction will be to Kylie! :)
1 comment:
hey kea, congratulations! kylie is a beautiful baby! i'm glad y'all are doing good. we'll be checking back to see some more pictures! little girls are so much fun...enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment