Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Day...Another Dr.'s Appointment

Lee and I went to see Dr. Miller today before the long weekend and get the details on everything that will happen next week. I will go to Baptist East and be admitted Sunday afternoon. They will give me a drug (can't remember the name) to help thin out my cervix and prep it for the induction on Monday. I am about 1/2 cm dilated which is not much but way better than nothing given that I am being induced. On Monday morning I will receive the Pitocin drip and the induction will begin. Dr. Miller said if all goes well Kylie should be here late afternoon on Monday. The countdown is on! We are planning on relaxing this weekend and spending some good quality time with Dolly and Porter since they unfortunately will be neglected most of next week!

In other news...we purchased a new vehicle yesterday! Yes, the Volvo is gone...I am going to miss her. But I am very excited about our new Nissan Murano. I love it and it is going to be sooo much more convenient with Kylie and the pets.

Hope everyone has a good 4th of July!

1 comment:

Dianna and Stephen said...

I can't wait for Kylie to be here!! Stephen and I will have you and your family in our prayers this weekend.

Have a good 4th and try to relax-- if that is possible.