Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Battle Continues

We are still battling reflux and colic. No fun! I read a blog a while back of another new mom and remembered that she longed for what she referred to as "HBAT", which stands for happy baby awake time. That is exactly where I stand. Each day is getting a little better, but I am still hoping something will click soon. Kylie is now on her 4th formula which is Nutramigen...la creme de la creme of baby formula. It seems to be easier on her stomach which helps, but has not calmed the colic symptoms in 48 hours as claimed on the can. We go back to the doctor on Friday for her 1 month checkup and at that time he may decide to put her on a daily medication for the reflux. She does pretty okay at night still waking up at around 2am and then waking for a morning feed anywhere from 5 to 6am. Hopefully I will have some good news to report soon!

No comments: