So after much thought I have decided to make our blog private. So for those of you that do read this, please comment with your email address or email it to me (keacalame@yahoo.com) so that I can add you to the list of approved readers. This way the whole internet world will not know every detail of our lives. haha. Not that they would be that interested, but as we post more and more pics of Kylie we just thought this would be a good idea. So send me your email address and I will you be sure to add you!!
2 comments:
Please add me to your list. We go to church with Jerry and Amanda and I have enjoyed following your blog as I followed their blog while in the Ukraine. I am expecting a little girl in September and all of your insights into what you have experienced thus far could possibly be helpful to me. My email is bjoxford@charter.net
I thought you could only make it private with up to ten emails... I have wanted to do that bc her old sight was private and it is kinda scary being public... our map shows ppl in places where I'm positive I don't know anyone. I don't know how ppl find the blog. How do you make it private??
Post a Comment