Tuesday, December 23, 2008
All I want for Christmas...is an Ear Infection????
Yes that is right. An ear infection, in fact make it a double right in time for Christmas. Yippee. We went to the Doc 2 weeks ago and Kylie was diagnosed with a double ear infection, never ran a fever or anything. Though she still does not sleep through the night, when she was getting up four and five times I had a feeling that was it and sure enough I was right. So when I took her in 2 weeks ago she got a 10 day round of antibiotics and we hoped that would clear it up. Well after day 10 she was still fussy and not sleeping well so Lee and I took her back in this morning. And unfortunately she still has a double ear infection as we approach Christmas. Our regular Doc is on vacation so we saw another Doctor who we love as much as our regular and he said we needed to up the antibiotic. So he gave her a shot and we start our second round of "the pink stuff" tomorrow. I hope baby girl will feel better on Thursday. And I have to report that last night she slept from 8 pm - 3 am. I know that is not great, but that was huge for us. Lee and I are still praying for sleep for Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YUCK!! I took Halle back yesterday and now she has one as well. Thank the Lord it's not a double one though. Good luck through. I hope y'all have a fun and wonderful x-mas.
I know about ear infections way too well... after about one a month for 6 months G finally got tubes and has been fine since. Good luck and I hope Kylie feels better soon!! Ear infections are no fun!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment