The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING!

HAHA! This pic is Honey (Lee's mom) with a cute little pup the day I went to pick up Dolly from the breeder in Tuscaloosa. Honey fell in LOVE with this little man so I had to take a pic. He was sold but his new family had not come to pick him up yet. If he would not have been sold, who knows we may have had another little weenie dog running around!
Now I tag - KINSEY, MEREDITH, LAUREN, & MORGAN!! Remember no cheating!
And since I was looking through that picture folder I could not resist posting a pic of Dolly from that same day. Look how little she was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment