Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poster Child

I know I mentioned a post or two back that I had Kylie's 1st portraits taken a couple of weeks ago. She did fantastic, in fact it was hard to get shots of her not smiling. This is what we are giving everyone in the fam for Christmas. I went to Fleming's website and look who appeared. Can't wait for all of the pictures to come in, click on the link below to see one of her shots used for their web advertisement.
Fleming Photography

4 comments:

Mother said...

I LOVED THE PICTURES. I LOOKED AT FLEMING'S AD PAGE AND THEIR SHE WAS--THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD. SEE IF HE CAN POST HER OTHER PROOFS ON HIS WEB SITE--EVERYBODY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW MUCH SHE HAS GROWN.
CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS.
GIVE HER HUGS AND KISSES FROM
PAPAW AND HONEY

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kea! Kylie looks like an angel!

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!

Anonymous said...

She is precious Kea. Hey, I am going to be in Auburn for the Auburn Half Marathon - I think it is January 10. I will check. Let's try to get some folks to meet in Auburn that weekend. Guess we better check with Jamie first, but she would probably be cool with it.