Wow...we have been busy. I joined the Selma Charity League this year (aka Junior League) and we are in the midst of planning and practicing for Follies (a big production the League puts on and is our main fundraiser). It has been super fun and I have gotten to meet some fun girlfriends. Lee and I are in 2 dances together and then I am in 2 others with groups of girls. I am not a dancer by any means, so this is all pretty funny. Our director/choreographer flew in from Philly last Monday and we have been practicing every night. The show is Feb. 6th and 7th. So that means lots of practices in little time. The practices are at the country club which means lots of drinking and eating popcorn. We have gotten the biggest kick out of watching some of the skits...Lee has been signed up for Spice Girls skit which of course means he will appear in drag! It is hilarious. Wen-Wen and Honey have been coming over to stay with Kylie so that Lee and I can attend the practices. That has been a big help. Anyway, we are having fun and that is why the blog has been neglected. I will try to get some pictures on here from practices.
In other news...we are still battling double ear infections. The super strong antibiotic is not working so when we go back to the Doc on Tuesday, I expect him to set up our appointment with the pediatric ENT in Bham. Besides the ear infections, Kylie is doing great. She is super happy during the day just fussy at night due to her ears. The pressure builds when lying down so nighttime is definitely worse. Hopefully this will be taken care of soon. In other Kylie news...she is starting to CRAWL!!!! She can get up on all fours and rock back and forth. Lee says he has seen her go backwards but I have just witnessed the rocking back and forth. We are still teething, but still no signs of teeth. I gave her a biter biscuit the other night and she loved it!!!! I was so worried that she was going to choke or something but she knew exactly what to do with it.
And before I get to the picture portion of that blog...I must say - THANK GOD DEER SEASON IS OVER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. This was the last weekend of hunting for Lee and I am so glad. :)





4 comments:
Kylie is just so adorable!! I love all her cute outfits!
I LOVE THE PICTURES. I MISS HER ALOT WHEN I DON'T SEE HER BUT THE PICTURES HELP. KEEP THEM COMING. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS SILLY WHEN I AM BABY SITTING EVERY OTHER DAY BUT ON THOSE DAYS THAT I DON'T SEE HER IT IS EXTREMELY QUITE.
CAN'T WAIT TO TONIGHT SO SHE AND I CAN HAVE OUR HONEY AND KYLIE TALKS.
SEE YA TONIGHT AND KEEP DANCING.
HONEY
She is so cute! And of course she looks adorable in her outfits! I will have to say too that I am so glad that duck season is over with and no more trips to Arkansas but i will have to say, it was nice sometimes to have the house all to myself! hehe! Becky came and stayed with us this weekend and said that ya'll are doing well. Hopefully, we'll be able to all get together soon! I need to update you on what all is going on with us. I'll send you and email later today to give you an update on Dad.
Kea!! Kylie is adorable!!! I love that she is always smiling in her pics.
Post a Comment