Monday, January 26, 2009

Follies Fun

So here are some pics from practices. I had to steal these from Facebook. More pics still to come!
Couples Kick Line...still do not have this down yet


Parker getting a one on one dance lesson from our director, Milburn. So funny!

After practice party on Friday night...FUN FUN

3 comments:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Looks like ya'll are having a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I am not quite sure what to say about this ... Is Lee a part of this couple kick line? Devin and I took a dance class one time and the instructor was so frustrated with him because he literally has NO rythym whatsoever. This is good stuff. I wish I could see the performance. Are there costumes involved?

The C's said...

oh yes, lee is part of the kick line. we are all off. it is pretty funny. and i got the costumes last night...they deserve a post of their own. i will try to post that tomorrow! haha.