Thursday, July 30, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

Last night my sweet, sweet friends had a little get together for Jana and I to celebrate our birthdays. Jana's birthday was last Wednesday and mine was yesterday. So the girls threw us a fun little dinner get together at the St. James. We had so much fun!! They had birthday chairs for us to sit in and the best strawberry cake I have ever tasted!! It was such a fun time. I cannot explain in this blog how dear these girls are to me. It is not easy moving to a new town, but especially not easy moving to a small town and these girls have made the transition wonderful!!! I would not trade the friendships we have made over the last year for anything in the world. Here are a few pics:

A big thanks to Lee for babysitting so I could have a girls night out. Honey is going to come play with Kylie on Saturday so Lee and I can go to Montgomery this weekend for my birthday. Asides from getting in a car wreck yesterday (YES on my Bday), the day was wonderful. Post on wreck to come. It is a ridiculous story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great birthday yesterday and your car is ok!!

Meredith said...

glad you had a great birthday!! sorry about the car:(