Saturday, October 2, 2010

Miss Margaret Meyer

Wow- am I behind or what??? The past couple of weeks have been a blur! We are enjoying Maggie so much and have been so busy that the blog has been neglected. Maggie was born on Monday, Labor Day, September 6th at 3:26 am. I went in on Sunday to get prepped for the induction and ended up going into labor Sunday night. I never even got the pitocin this time around =) It was another fast,smooth delivery! I only pushed 3 times with the nurse and only once with Dr. Waller. She was 8lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. She looks a lot like Lee! Right now she has a little strawberry blond hair and her eyebrows and eyelashes are so light!! I think she will eventually have the same coloring as Kylie. We are all doing great, just tired due to the newborn schedule. Kylie has been AWESOME!!!!!!! She adjusted very smoothly and is actually a huge help to me. I am enjoying my time off work and trying to get us all on a schedule before heading back October 18th. Here are a few pictures from Maggie's birth day:











1 comment: