Thursday, May 17, 2012

Miss Kathy's End of the Year Party

The last week of school sure is a busy one. Yesterday, we had Kylie's end of the year party at her school. The party moms (Lauren, Alicia, and Kim) did an awesome job. And let me just tell you -- the food presentation was amazing!! Lauren, Jane's mom, is an amazing cook and is so creative. She made the party food and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! Check out her sandcastle cake
Just when I think it can't get any cuter, I spot this little fellow
More cuteness
The kiddos were in heaven
Sweet Leika's friends
Miss Kathy's 3 Year Old Class 2011-2012
Kylie Bug and Miss Kathy
I wish I could tell you all how great Miss Kathy is, but words do not express how amazing she really is! She is the sweetest and most caring teacher. Kylie's favorite thing to do now is to come home and play school. She is always Miss Kathy! I am usually Jane, Lee is most always John Braxton and Maggie is Harper. It is hilarious at the stuff she tells us to do. It has been so much fun telling the real Miss Kathy about our school adventures at home. We love you Miss Kathy, thank you for an awesome year!!! We are so excited to get to have you as our teacher this summer during the Leika's summer program.

1 comment:

Rayne said...

Great pictures and LOVE the cute party! Kylie is so cute!