Well the time has come...time to start thinking about a more family friendly vehicle. Lee and I have been talking for a while about getting a new vehicle for me. I love my car (Volvo S40), it gets great gas mileage and is so easy to whip around places around town. However...my back seat is not car seat compatible...let me rephrase, it is a Volvo so of course it is compatible and super safe but it is almost impossible to get a car seat in and out of the back seat even the small infant car seats. This is my second Volvo and I really hope to stick with another Volvo. I have not had any maintenance issues (knock on wood) and everybody knows about their safety ratings which are through the roof. SO we venture to Jack Ingram yesterday and browse around at the Volvo station wagons and the Volvo SUV (aka my dream car). I still want to wait till we sell our house before making the new vehicle purchase so we will have a better financial picture, but hey it is never to early to start looking especially when making such a big purchase. I just want to make sure I get something I really like because I will be driving this next vehicle until the wheels fall off (literally!).

No comments:
Post a Comment