Wow time is going by really fast! On Saturday, I will be halfway through the pregnancy. Hard to believe. Lately we have been really stressed with the whole so much to do, so little time thing. Quick update on the house...wait a second, there is no update. Haha. We have been getting lots of traffic and appointments coming through the house, but no movement yet. It has been listed just over a month and all of my Montgomery friends tell me we must be doing something right to at least be attracting this much traffic given such a slow housing environment right now. Who knows...but bottom line we need to MOVE. We need to arrange daycare, prepare a nursery, and get my home office situated. None of these are possible if we still are living in Montgomery! Haha.
Also, you all have seen my previous post on the car situation. We need to get a new vehicle which as I mentioned before is not something you want to do when you are saving to move. BUT in the essence of time, as many things that we can go ahead and take care of the better. So I am planning on setting some weekends aside coming up to seriously look at baby mobiles.
Then there is work...I will be transitioning from working at our office in Montgomery everyday to working only on Mondays and Thursdays in Montgomery and doing the rest from home. Everyone keeps telling me how great this will be, and I agree it will, but I cannot help but be a little nervous. I have never worked from home, and while I am pretty self-disciplined, I know I will miss the social aspect of being in the office. Hopefully I will have time to adjust before Kylie arrives so I do not drive myself crazy.
In other happenings, congrats to Julie and Chris on getting engaged last weekend!!!! So happy for them! Julie was the first person, besides my roommate (Leah) from Demop, that I met and became friends with at Auburn. We ended up pledging the same sorority and have been friends ever since. Chris-you are one lucky guy!!! Anyway congrats you two! And Jules, I will miss you when you move to the Big Apple!

Me, Julie, Meredith, and Susan
4 comments:
Wow! That's an oldie goldie pic! Like 4 years ago, hard to believe:)
Try not to stress to much and enjoy!! You know the house will proably sell two weeks before you are due! Isn't that normally how life happens?!? I hope you get a really hot mommy car so that you are the coolest mom in the carpool line!!
I can not believe that you are half way! Kylie will be here right after we get back. That is hard to believe- I am really glad we are getting to go through this at the same time!
I figured you would like that, Mer!
Post a Comment