
Well I finally made it back from New Orleans this week. Whew! We have tons of jobs going on down there right now. I absolutely love The Big Easy! Too bad this week was all work though and I didn't have any time to see the sights or go to the many fabulous restaurants. In college many of my friends visited New Orleans mainly for the party scene on Bourbon Street, which don't get me wrong is always a blast...but after having the opportunity to visit New Orleans so much this year I have found some other things that top my list of favorites in this city!!! Check them out:
1) Restaurants: There is no shortage of excellent restaurants in New Orleans but I must say Galatoires in the heart of the French Quarter is definitely my number one pick! Check out these fabulous menus:
2) Accomodations: Fortunately I have been traveling on business, so I have had the benefit of using the company card...but these hotels are worth the splurge!!
No comments:
Post a Comment