Monday, February 11, 2008

Traveling the State

We had a pretty eventful weekend! After work on Friday, Lee and I headed to Tuscaloosa to visit his parents. We had a great time. On Saturday, Honey (Lee's mom) took me to some really cute baby stores in Tuscaloosa and Northport! We had so much fun looking at all the cute baby clothes. I saw so much stuff I wanted to buy. If you are ever in the Tuscaloosa area, stop by Patiently Waiting in Northport. They had some adorable maternity clothes as well as baby and kids clothes. I am already regretting passing up a few purchases :). And of course the trip was not complete without a meal at Mr.Gs. Yummm....


Sunday morning Lee and I headed to Demopolis to visit my family. I was also lucky enough to eat at Mr. G's again on Sunday at the original location in Demop. Mr.Gs has been one of the many strong cravings I am experiencing (ice cream and Subway are right up there too). We had a great visit with the family and had to leave to soon to come back to Montgomery last night.

Keep praying our house sells so we will be closer to our families!!

No comments: