Today I had my 35 week Dr.'s appointment. Everything is still tracking normally. My blood pressure is still good and Kylie's heart rate is still very strong and in the 140bpm range. I go back next week for the first pelvic exam and will continue seeing Dr. Miller once a week from this point on until Kylie is here!! It is amazing how fast things are happening. I once again expressed my concern about having a BIG baby to Dr. Miller so she measured and felt on my belly and estimated Kylie to weigh 6lbs right now and predicted her to be an 8 to 8 1/2lb baby if I make it the full 40 weeks. Yay! So I was thrilled that my chances of having a baby as big as Lee was when he was born are slim to none. Dr. Miller also told me that she wouldn't let me go but only a day or two past my due date if she was not here before July 19th. I can't believe we only have 4 weeks left at the most!
Yesterday my mom came and she helped me wash and sterilize the baby bottles as well as put away all of the baby feeding gadgets I had no clue what to do with. We also started sorting and washing Kylie's clothes. Tonight I will finish up my hospital bag and Kylie's diaper bag so they will be ready when we have to make the trip to Montgomery to Baptist East. Lee also managed to get the car seat bases installed yesterday. He really has done a super job getting everything put together for Kylie and helping with anything and everything around the house.
1 comment:
Wow, Kea! Can't believe you have a month (or less) to go! Glad all is well!
Can't wait to see pics of the new floors/house!
Post a Comment